Friday, August 22, 2008

What They Are Saying ...

As reported on Minnesota Preps

Jake Kreuser
I have been out of state all summer so I am looking for some info on Kreuser from Sibley. Who did he play with this summer and will he be used more as a junior this winter at Sibley? I know he is being loooked at by some schools but is Tubby going to recruit him next season for the Gophers? Thanks to anyone with info?

Reply
He played for 43 Hoops 16U and was generally a non-factor. He will never be recruited by Tubby. Ryan may disagree with me, but likely a D2 talent who may get a D1 ride because 7 footers don't grow on trees.

Reply
TNL would take him next year and make him a factor.

Reply
I enjoy watching you guys play and he'd slow you down and/or be gassed right out of the chute and/or ride your pine at the end of the day in my opinion. The difference between TNL and some of the other teams is Sewer vs. anything else. I enjoy the style of play, but he is the difference maker. As I've said before, if Jay was six feet tall he's THE top recruit in the '10 class. The rest of the TNL squad are slightly above average Mn AAU players.

Reply
Thanks for the compliment

Reply
We have gone after Jake every year. But no sense in him leaving if he enjoys 43 Hoops.

Reply
I have seen the TNL roster for next year... If they get a decent big, watch out.

No comments: